Mehudar Tefillin Gassot (“thick phylacteries”) are made out of a single piece of thick leather shaped by repeatedly applying several tons of pressure in industrial presses as part of a complicated, but delicate and exacting production process. The resulting battim (“houses”) are so thick and durable that they can be reshaped even if damaged.
Made according to the Shulchan Aruch HaRav with Chabad hiddurim.
All stages of production, from inserting the parchments to closing and painting the battim and all other finishing steps of making your tefillin are done in Jerusalem by a team of highly qualified experts.
- Mehudar parchments written by highly skilled soferim (photocopy of actually writing included)
- Checked three times for accuracy (a computer scan + two traditional checks)
- Crafted to exacting specifications
- Thick, durable cowhide (behema gassa) to retain shape and last a lifetime
- Straps made from top-quality leather, hand-made throughout
- Leshem kedushat tefillin in all stages of production
- Computer scan certificate from Mishmeret HaSTaM
- Free velvet bag
- Free protective cases
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The service provided by Ben’s Tallit Shop was exemplary and I am pleased with the products. Great attention and pride has been shown with an underlying humility in providing an example of loving your neighbour.