Tefillin Gassot (“thick phylacteries”) are made out of a single piece of thick leather shaped by repeatedly applying several tons of pressure in industrial presses as part of a complicated, but delicate and exacting production process. The resulting battim (“houses”) are so thick and durable that they can be reshaped even if damaged.
- Kosher l'chatchila parchments written by highly skilled soferim
- Checked three times for accuracy (a computer scan + two traditional checks)
- Crafted to exacting specifications (each side 32-35 mm)
- Thick, durable cowhide (behema gassa) to retain shape and last a lifetime
- Made under the supervision of Rabbi Yaakov Meir Stern or Rabbi Moshe Flumenbaum (see photo)
- Professional finishing work under the supervision of Rabbi Shamai Kehat HaKohen Gross
- Straps made from top-quality leather, hand-made through (avodat yad)
- Leshem kedushat tefillin in all stages of production
- Computer scan certificate from Mishmeret HaSTaM
- Free velvet bag
- Free protective cases
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The quality is superb and the mehudar plus option is a must have for any Jew who considers himself observant.