Tefillin Gassot (“thick phylacteries”) are made out of a single piece of thick leather shaped by repeatedly applying several tons of pressure in industrial presses as part of a complicated, but delicate and exacting production process. The resulting battim (“houses”) are so thick and durable that they can be reshaped even if damaged.
These tefillin come with hand-made black/black tefillin straps at no additional cost.
- Beautifully written parchments by highly skilled soferim
- Checked twice for accuracy (computer scan + traditional check)
- Crafted to exacting specifications (each side 34-35 mm)
- Thick, durable cowhide (behema gassa) to retain shape and last a lifetime
- High quality two-sided black handmade straps
- Professional finishing work at Jerusalem-based tefillin workshop
- Leshem kedushat tefillin in all stages of production
- Computer scan certificate
- Free velvet bag
- Free protective cases
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Beautiful quality! I'm confident that they will serve me well for the rest of my life. Excellent, prompt service.
Absolutely Beautiful! Shipment arrived sooner than expected. High quality with no blemishes in workmanship, or material. I'm satisfied, and confident that I made the right purchase. Baruch HaShem.
Beautiful workmanship, timely delivery, a joy every weekday.
Very good service, prompt and reliable.
I've had a very good experience with Ben's Tallit Shop. I ordered a very nice tallis from him last year. This year I decided to upgrade my tefillin and was not disappointed. They are very well made and arrived as promised.