Following three years of research and consulting with halachic authorities, rabbis, designers and engineers the highly innovative KufsaHod was invented by Menashe Sasson.
The KufsaHod offers a long list of advantages:
- Adjustable to fit all tefillin sizes (31 mm-37 mm), except Chabad
- Clasps only the base of the tefillin (titura) not the upper part (ketzitza)
- Opens a full 180 degrees to ease removal
- Hefty solid structure provides extra protection
- Durable hinges
- Sponge interior protects against bangs
- Raised markings for clear distinction between Shel Yad and Shel Rosh
- Underside includes name tag space with transparent cover
- Outer mirror to check positioning of Shel Rosh
- Enables Yud knot according to the Chafetz Chaim
- Special tracks for coiling tefillin straps
- Clips to hold "Kanfei Yona" of the Shel Rosh straps
- Shel Rosh knot held on the side, not on the top or bottom
Great gift idea!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These Tefillin cases are way beyond the basic cases that ship with tefillin. They cushion and protect your investment with a strong and well built design. The added feature of a mirror is handy for those who need or want better placement of the shel rosh. Rest assured, the extra cost is well worth it over standard cases.
Tough and we'll designed protection for Tefilin. I particularly like the additional details to allow you to add your name tag as well as mirror to ensure good placement of Shel rosh. These are great for travel as they are compact enough, and robust to ensure appropriate level of protection.